Elbert Einstein is one of the most famous and important key features in the history of world science because of his theory of relativity, to name one. His IQ score is among the highest score of human beings ever live. He is absolutely a genius. His words and quotes have been spread out as the philosophical lessons for thousands of people around the world. Now, we will explore its top 7 most popular quotes ever seen.
1. ” If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or an object.”
His quote is simple, but it implies a simple lesson many people have overlooked. If you tie your happiness to people or an object. It could break down your expectation any time. People and objects will not stay the same and after getting it, you will start to feel less exciting about it. However, trying to reach a goal is long term approach. It will keep you moving forward to reach that goal.
2. “Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge the fish by its ability to climb the tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.”
Human beings are born great with its unlimited brain capacity. But, everyone may be born for different things with specific different talents. So, it is better to understand this fact and judge people the right way.
3. ” If you can’t explain it simply, you do not understand it enough.”
When you understand a thing enough, you know its key things that make up the story so. So, if you are to tell somebody else about it, you could do it easily. But, if you don’t, that probably means you have not found the points yet.
4. ” Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over gain and expect different results.”
Sometimes, people are boxed into a pattern. They keep trying and trying but still not get what they want, and they ask why. Actually, what they are doing is repeating the same action. If he or she keeps doing the same things, how could they get different results because the same effect is likely to produce the same cause.
5. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere.”
This is the philosophy of logic and imagination. Science does it logic to work it out. However, without the imagination, it would be hard to find out the new things with the experimentation. It takes imagination to see something before the logic can work itself out how to be there.
6. ” I fear the day that technology has surpassed our human interaction, and the world will be the generation of idiots.”
This is the expectation of Einstein. And, it seems real now. Look at everyone around you. They are all the time with phone and internet, interacting with friends online. They seem to less care now about people around. And, this trend is happening everywhere around the world now.
7. ” Try not to become a man of success, try to become a man of value.”
Everyone wants a success in life. That may bring them the name people outside admire. However, Einstein experienced something different. He knows that being a man of value and being able to live with the value and its achievement will bring a great self-satisfaction. That is, in deed, the real greatest joy of human being.